Step 2: Registration
The parents are requested to visit the School Office, fill up the registration form and go through the school prospectus. Kindly carry one latest Passport size photograph of the child and the parent along with self-attested Birth Certificate.
Step 3: Form submission
The parents need to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 2nd onwards).
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Evidence of previous class.
- 1 photograph of the student.
- 1 photograph of the Complete Family.
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2nd onwards).
- Proof of residence.
- Original Certificates have to be produced at the time of admission for verification.
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
- Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students.
- The Admission Documentation Booklet must be completed and signed by both the parents. It contains information which will assist you in your relationship with the School.